- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Tigrinya – Coming Soon!
- A/HRC/32/L.5/Rev.1 Vote Item:4 – 45th Meeting 32nd Regular Session of Human Rights Council
- PETITION: Eritrea: stop human rights violations in Eritrea, let human rights abusers be brought to justice!
- Statement by the United Nations Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in Eritrea after her interactive dialogue at the 31th Session of the UN Human Rights Council
- Statement by Ms. Sheila B. Keetharuth, Special Rapporteur on the Situation of Human Rights in Eritrea at the 31th session of the Human Rights Council
- ID: SR on Human Rights in Eritrea – 34th Meeting, 31st Regular Session Human Rights Council: Ms. Sheila B. Keetharuth, Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in Eritrea (Introduction)
- Eritrean Embassy in UK hosted presentations on human rights impact on Eritrea
- UN Human Rights Commission on Eritrea Making a mockery of Human Rights
- Eritrea Focus: Association of NGOs, human rights organisations, exile and refugee groups concerned with the gross abuse of human rights in Eritrea
- ID COI on Human Rights in Eritrea 30th Meeting 28th Regular Session of Human Rights Council
- Eritrea: UK Eritreans Urged to Work together with the COI on Human Rights in Eritrea.
- Call for submissions – The Commission of Inquiry on Human Rights in Eritrea ( In English & Tigrinya)